29 June 2007

In spirit of Monty Python

"Do not despair, fair lady, for I have cometh to slay the mighty beast that has tormented your village. I have brought you the skin of the monster to prove my heroic deed. The battle was furious, so it is slightly damaged, but you can still make a rather fashionable sweater out of it (ventilation included). Now, would you also care for a pair of slippers made out of a killer rabbit ?"

Äääk, ei tuota voi kääntää, mopo karkasi naputellessa. Lyhyesti sanottuna se vihreä hirviöni on menestyksellisesti taltutettu.
greenmonster
Pattern/ Malli: Moda 4/2005
Yarn/ Lanka: Mandarin Petit, 210 g
Needles/ Puikot: 6 mm
Wearability: not bad at all
Käytettävyys
: ei ollenkaan hassumpi
Matching shoes/ Yhteensopivat kengät: Yesh

Now it is time for a more serious announcement - today at 16:05 I started my holiday. Yay! Next update is coming after I get some colour to those whitish legs of mine. Just in case, I'm taking my new socks with me. Have fun wherever you are, I'll be surely doing my best.

Seuraavaksi vakavampiin uutisiin - tänään kello 16:05 alkoi kesälomani. Jippii! Seuraava päivitys tulee jahka olen saanut vähän väriä kelmeisiin kinttuihini. Kaikelta varalta otan silti mukaan myös uudet villasukkani. Pitäkää hauskaa missä lienettekin, itse teen kyllä parhaani siinä suhteessa.
retroribs
Pattern/ Malli: Retro Rib Socks (Favorite Socks)
Yarn/ Lanka: Fortissima Socka, 80 g
Needles/ Puikot: 2,5 mm bamboo dpn / bambusukkapuikot

2 comments:

Brahdelt said...

I love both green and blue colours of your latest FOs.
Have a great time on your holidays! *^v^*

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.